AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Are you an ambitious professional who have a strong sense of responsibility and wants to build his/her career in the FMCG company? Are you passionate and curious about data, have analytical mindset with the courage to test and learn? If yes, maybe the position of JUNIOR PRGM MANAGER for Baltics at Danone might be the right fit for you!
As a Junior PRGM manager for Baltics, you will manage PRGM pillars (price/portfolio architecture, promotional strategy, mix management) to drive profitable growth across Danone brands and categories You will be a part of our Commercial team in Baltics and work in close co-operation with internal stakeholders in sales, marketing, finance and supply chain.
This role is based in our Riga’s office (with a possibility to work remotely), you will report to the Head of shopper marketing Baltics, who is based in Riga.
• Analysing promotions and investments effectiveness
• Maintaining promo analysis systems and tools, ensure proper data input
• Creating Promo Guidelines to optimize promo efficiency across brands and customers
• Defining pricing strategy
• Portfolio analysis and recommending portfolio architecture
• Building scenarios to maximize business KPIs delivery and active influencing on decision making process
• Input into business planning process, identifying opportunities to improve, collect and formulate learnings.
In order to be successful, you have minimums 2 years of professional experience in finance, sales, business analytics or marketing (preferably in FMCG or retail company), and you have higher education (preferably in Finance, Economics, Business).
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information to create breakthrough business solutions
· Good understanding of products and distribution channels
· Knowledge regarding FMCG market, shoppers, customers, competitors and positioning against competition will be considered as an advantage
· Understanding of cost structure (brands, formats) and levers to drive profitability
· Strategic thinking, ability and power to challenge status quo, influencing skills
· Open to change
· Proactive, curious, result oriented
· Ability to work under pressure and in multi-tasking environment to balance priorities
· Excellent MS Excel skills
· Fluent English
A job which could easily turn into a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know the uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and develop everyone’s potential to the fullest, magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
· Monthly salary starting from 1700 EUR/gross, depending on the candidate’s experience
· Annual Bonus
· Health insurance from first working day
· Access to sports and wellness program
· One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone
· Remote work opportunities
· Unlimited access to our online learning platforms and other amazing opportunities for your professional development
· Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Aptamil, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or, Fortini and Milupa.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of January 20th. The recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
SIA “Nutricia” with its registered office in Riga (Gustava Zemgala gatve 74, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.