With our global presence, brands and business within our mission 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible' we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!
The KAM is responsible for developing sales with key clients at national level and for achieving sales volume and distribution objectives of Danone products including all related sales activities to designated key clients, thus building and maintaining an effective selling organization.
JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOOD
(based: Bucharest, full-time)
· Establishes annual targets for the assigned portfolio of national accounts & recommends action plans for this purpose.
· Conducts business meetings with key customers or customers from the key sector that he/she manages
· Negotiates trade terms (volumes, discounts, promotion activities, number of SKUs, payment terms, etc) for the year to come in connection with company budget, sales targets & Danone strategy.
· Develops and follows up monthly action plans as means for achieving targets.
· Maintains credit control in line with company's policies and accepts full responsibility for collection and outstanding accounts.
· Appraises area results and recommends corrective measures.
· Evaluates customer needs and adapt action plans accordingly. Is responsible for developing merchandising and promotion plans for national key accounts, following that all approved plans are carried out.
· Keeps him/herself updated, by personal sales effort, with the market conditions and sales opportunities, and to plan his sales coverage using this information. Reports regularly to the Modern Trade Manager any progress within his/her area and all marketing opportunities or problems.
Skills & Competencies
· Very good interpersonal skills, along with oral and written communication;
· Presentation skills & argumentative approach;
· Business Acumen & Understanding;
· Decision making & able to react fast to changing environment;
· Organizing and prioritizing ability;
· Good analytical and numerical skills;
· Result-driven and proactive.
Are you interested to join us?
Hit the “ apply now ” today. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website ( https://jobs.danone.com/ ).
Also please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted.