AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
As a Junior Financial Controller you will be responsible for the analysis and support in reporting and budgeting of the profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement for companies from the Danone Group. Join our company and work in an international and flexible environment with great people and numerous benefits.
In the range of your responsibility there will be:
· Participation in the month-end closing process.
· Support in reporting and budgeting for fixed costs (HOO), other costs and revenues (OIE) and R&I costs.
· Communication with owners of budgets.
· Creating dashboards for management and reporting purposes.
· Participation in projects developing tools and improving the functioning of processes.
To succeed in that role we believe you need to have :
· Min. 2-3 years of professional experience in the Controlling / Financial / Analyzes / Reporting Department.
· Very good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel, as well as power BI, VBA.
· Developed analytical and logical thinking which lets you associate facts, draw conclusions and communicate them in an understandable way.
· Timeliness and reliability in carrying out tasks, responsibility.
· Openness and the ability to build positive relationships.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to asmany people as possible".
Taking the role of Junior Financial Controller you will join Business Controlling Team to fullfil our mission.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
· We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours andhome office policy ( 2/3).
· On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including privatemedical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to allapplicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych wramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controllerof your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.