Internship (Marketing): Shopper Marketing
Stage Brussels, BELGIUM Marketing
AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Are you looking for your first working experience? And are you available for a 6 months internship?
Well, then we have great news for you! We are looking for a student or fresh-from-school graduate to dive into the wonderful world of shopper Marketing at Danone in our office in Brussels!
Get a great first taste of life in "FMCG" (aka "fast moving consumer goods", or in human language: brands and products you can find when exploring your local supermarket) in a young, dynamic, enthusiastic and incredibly talented team (maybe we should add humble too?). Oh well, all joking aside: you may just have found your first dream job! Hungry to apply? In this 6 months internship, you will join our local shopper marketing team. Euh, shopper what? Shopper marketing is all about convincing consumers to buy our products at their preferred point of purchase, and this can be anywhere: the local supermarket or hypermarket, on an e-commerce platform or even when they are refueling at a petrol station and quickly popping into the shop to buy a snack to enjoy while driving.
The job of a shopper marketeer is to identify the key moments and places to make sure the shoppers find our products and develop shopper activations to convince them to add our products to their basket or cart.
What would be your role in this team, you ask?
· You'll collaborate with the shopper team on the implementation of our shopper activations in Belgium and Luxembourg like the launch of new products and the activation of key shopper occasions, for example "back to school". You'll be involved in the whole process; from briefing an agency to giving input on creative concepts and follow-up of the project until it is live in the market.
· Your day-to-day task will be focused on driving excellence in execution: ensuring consistency in brand identity towards our shoppers through the follow-up of the design of all point of sales materials like displays, wobblers, shelf dividers and making sure the materials are available in time.
· Together with the senior shopper marketeer and shopper marketeer, you'll monitor the impact of the activations on key customer KPI's to get relevant learnings and optimize for future activations.
· The scope of the job is multi-channel: from the more traditional retail channel, to our impulse channel (proximity stores, sandwich bars, petrol stations, ...) and e-commerce (including the online platforms of brick & mortar retailers and pure players).
· You'll closely collaborate with your colleagues in different functions, for example local product managers, brand marketing team and field sales manager.
· You preferably hold a Master Degree (f.ex. Communications, Economics, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or relevant bachelor degree, e.g. Retail Management)
· You are freshly graduated and hungry for a first experience in marketing
· You are passionate about consumer goods and eager to dive into the world of shopper marketing
· You are analytical, punctual and have excellent coordination skills
· You have a flexible mindset: you are proactive and can work independently with an eagerness to learn
· You are a real social animal, adding your own personal touch to our team
· You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Alpro, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU .
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company , Danone Belux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
The opportunity to get great insights into the inner working of a vibrant and constantly evolving multinational company .
Team spirit and flat hierarchies. At Danone, we cultivate inclusive and engaged teams that work through flat hierarchies. We believe it’s the key to innovation and empowerment. It fosters mutual respect while encouraging all employees to share their diverse opinions and perspectives.
We focus on growing talent , at Danone, we trust
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “ APPLY ” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website .
Need more information? Please contact me Priscille Dujardin, Recruitment & Talent Officer via email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status