Are you an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Do you have a passion for numbers and a business-oriented mind-set? Maybe the role of Financial Controller located in our Riga office is right for you!
The position is a 2 year contract until end of December 2022.
ABOUT THE JOB
The role of Financial Controller will cover Overhead and Material costs across the Baltics and Nordics countries. You are a part of Nutricia, Danone’s Specialized Nutrition division, and you report to the Operations Controller and Finance Project Manager Nordics and Baltics.
The role of Financial Controller Overheads and Material is a key business partner in driving cost-efficiency initiatives. It is a business-oriented role where you will be responsible for non-people overhead costs across the Baltic and Nordic countries and all material controlling for the Nordics many different SKU’s and be the main contact person with regards to the material cost of products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Provide financial support / business partnering to internal stakeholders, such as cost monitoring, regular meetings and review project P&L’s
· Controlling of overheads and material budget
· Participate in Danone’s Financial Forecasting process
· Monthly closing and reporting
· Variance analysis
· Calculating transfer prices and new product PnL’s
· Maintaining price master data
· Take active part on other ongoing projects