You’re looking for fulfillment, we’re looking for You!
Farm Upstream Sourcing & Planning Supervisor
Location: Danone Farm – Nubareya.
As Farm Upstream Sourcing & Planning Supervisor, you support the business by sourcing materials from suppliers that add value in terms of Quality, Service, Cost, Cash and Innovation, he/she will develop and implement sourcing strategies and supplier development plans, in close coordination with internal stakeholders.
About the job
· Responsible for purchasing activities related to Danone Farm Direct operations: Feed, Vaccination, Medicines, Insemination
· Lead SSD sourcing activities according to SSD vision – sourcing new alternatives, market knowledge and tool kit, market strategy and implementation, innovation and firewall, TCO (total cost of ownership) analysis.
· Lead supplier’s relationship management and development to ensure suppliers organization, orientation and efforts are progressively better connected to Danone needs and vision.
· Ensure legal and financial compliance of the spend in scope, covering aspects like specifications, contract approvals and general terms & conditions negotiations
· Responsible for All Agricultural & farm feed sourcing within DANONE Egypt CBU (Business Farms, Family Farms &MCCs Implement CBU Short and Long Agro sourcing strategy to fuel the Farm growth, build market insight and knowledge transfer/educate the CBU management
· Support strong Danone Farm development activities by developing feed purchasing know-how and strategy.
· Supply Planning for purchased items and Ensure deliveries logistically along with Warehouse Stock Management.
· Manage Danone Farm Productivity for Direct Materials.
· Develop and improve costs models of related sub-categories.
· Build Danone farm Suppliers data base for all Direct Farm suppliers.
· Lead the localization initiatives of feed in accordance with Danone quality guidelines
· Drive the dual sourcing agenda for Danone Farm Feed Suppliers creating competitiveness in quality, cost efficiency, delivery & reliability.
· Enhance the policies, processes & tools in the farm to eliminate redundancies, improve efficiency & ensure procurement robustness.
· Identify co-agriculture opportunities to leverage on scale to further enhance our efficiency & strengthen our suppliers relationship/cooperation.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
· A bachelor degree in Agricultural Sciences.
· Targeted profile Required between 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
· Connects and builds authentic relationships.
· Takes Accountability and Make Decisions.
· Delivers value for Danone, Customers and Communities with high standards.
Danone’s mission is brining health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power of people have to impact the world through daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Don't hesitate to get back to us for any inquiries
Job Segment: Manager, Procurement, Supply, Supply Chain, Relationship Manager, Management, Operations, Customer Service