Employee Request Management Process Owner Europe
Warsaw, POLAND IT development
AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Join the Global Employee Request Management Team and take one of the front seats in our digital HR Transformation based on ServiceNow! Working hand in hand with the Global Process Owner you will drive the set-up of processes and tools focusing on our 3 HQ needs (FR, NL, BE).
· You will become a pivotal link between the global team and local POs supporting EU local Danone Business Service Request teams on tools and processes
· You will identify, activate and animate a network of the relevant process experts building an understanding of the core model and setting up workshops to define the adoption process
· You will support the UAT process, the building required scenarios and identifying a local network of individuals to fulfill the process
· You will work hand in hand with the Global Process owner to feed into the global core model for the ERM area
· You have several years of experience working in SSC/GBS, Core HR Teams with a proven track record of project management/contribution to digitalization and process automation based on ServiceNow
· You’re an experienced leader, and thanks to strong business acumen and enthusiasm you easily build relations in the extended cross-functional network, onboarding stakeholders to your transformation agenda
· With good technical affinity and strong analytical skills, you easily switch between the big picture and underlying details. You understand the system development life-cycle and testing cycles, and you’re capable to translate technical matters to non-technical leaders
· You’re flexible and adapting fast in a dynamic environment, capable to react and tackle critical challenges, continuously delivering impactful improvements
· You’re a fluent English Speaker
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are fulfilling our mission, which is "we bring health to as many people as possible".
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych wramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controllerof your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.