Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip).
Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is the biggest and fastest growing of Danone's four divisions, whose mission is "To make every day count for you and your baby". Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition manufacture and sell a variety of nutritious products including Infant Formula Milk, Growing Up Milk, Cereals and Foods under two market leading brands, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
We believe that by helping mums and babies get the right nutrition during the first 1,000 days of life, from pregnancy until two years old, we can positively influence both short and long-term health outcomes.
Mission of the Role
· An exciting and evolving role in the Category team to drive category thinking and shopper connections with two big brands (Cow & Gate and Aptamil) across the online channel
· You will work closely with a number of retail partners to optimise and enhance the online shopping experience in the early life nutrition category (e.g. Tesco, Boots, Asda, Sainsbury’s Ocado, etc.)
· You will own the category data for the online channel, sharing insights with the wider team and retailers on a monthly basis
· You will also bring fresh insight and news from this constantly evolving channel to the business and to your retail partners, identifying areas for improvement and co-ordinating action plans to drive change
· You will need to be skilled at influencing multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve results at pace
· Keeping pace with the rapidly changing online channel, ready to share the latest insights within the business and with retail partners
· Influencing retailers to drive change to improve the engagement and ease of shopping the category
· Prioritising your workload and balancing your time with multiple stakeholders across retailers, agencies, consumer marketing team and the shopper marketing team
Individually creating an effective contact strategy across multiple retailers to ensure collaborative relationships with teams
Responsible for proactively managing £60m of CANN to ensure the online impression to executed right first time within a budget of cc £200k
Analsying key sales data to create insights and action plans through evaluation that can form a hypothesis to deliver action and sales growth.
Solve problems alone as they occur and identify solution to provide a resolution only escalating where essential.
Sharing online performance and channel insights with retail partners in order to influence their thinking for the early life nutrition category
Collaboratively creating retailer specific plans (6 retail partners) to drive channel and brand growth, in conjunction with the Category and Shopper teams
DN ELN Brands Online:
Ownership of our brands on retailer websites
o Keeping all DN ELN product imagery up-to-date
o Ensuring our product descriptions are optimised and include key search terms
o Working with the brand team and creative agencies to develop enhanced product page content
o Owning the relationship with Brandbank
Responsibility for the launch of all DN ELN innovation online, ensuring excellent execution and high visibility
Shopper Marketing :
Working in conjunction with the Shopper Marketing team to create great plans for our existing brands and innovation, constantly evolving to take on board our learnings and insights from the wider e-Commerce channel within a cc £200k budget.
What does future career progression look like?
· Category Manager
· Shopper Marketing Manager
· Brand Manager
· Commercial Sales
· Demonstrates curiosity, scanning externally and internally for new business
· Proactive self-starter with a willingness to take full responsibility for the display of our products
· A practical knowledge of online website, customers or sales
· Ability to plan and organisation his/ her time and workload effectively whilst integrating knowledge from previous experiences.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade others by increasing the understanding and compelling them into a certain line of action.
· Able to quickly establish rapport with agencies, retail partners and internal stakeholders
· Is creative and able to think outside the box to identify innovative solutions
Leadership & Functional Competencies
· IT literate, proficient user of Excel
· Strong attention to detail, able to identify and resolve poor execution
· Good communicator who is able to provide clear briefs to agencies
· Strong numeracy skills
· Able to interpret sales data, identify trends and create action plans
· Degree holder
· Previous Digital experience is an advantage
World Health Organisation Code
Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition (Nutricia UK), acting in the field of infant and young child nutrition is committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.