AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, click and discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
Profile & Experience
• 2 years of experience in Data Science
• A MSc, PhD or other Advanced Degree in a field linked to computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or closely related fields
• Experience in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is a plus.
• English is a must
We are looking for people having the following technical skills:
• Programming: python (pandas, numpy), Spark, Git
• Modeling: supervised & unsupervised learning
• Data Science tools/modules: Databricks / MLFlow
Experience in all or several parts of Advanced Analytics process will be challenged:
• Explore the potential of a raw data set
• Build relevant and performant models and analyses
• Experience in data pipeline and industrialization is a plus
• Ability to work with a variety of competencies, from business, to Data Engineers
• Excellent written and verbal communications skill. In particular, a strong proven ability to communicate statistical and modeling results in a clear manner.
The Danone Data & Analytics organization (D&A) is looking for a Data Scientist . Data & Analytics has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered products & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth.
The global Data Science team mission is to develop some new Data Science & AI tools to provide valuable insights to everybody at Danone, from Commercial to Operations. Danone is accelerating its data transformation, and we are strengthening our Data Science team, by creating new positions around Europe.
Your mission, as a Data Scientist, will be to deliver state of the art, pragmatic, and creative data science solutions to answer complex business problems. Our target is to work for all of Danone’s businesses and address topics such as demand/supply forecasting, commodity pricing, milk collection optimization, marketing optimization and environmental impact reduction.
Data has no frontier, the team will be located in various European cities to be close to business partners we develop data sciences product for. This is a unique chance of being part of an international fellowship of data scientists.
Responsabilities & Duties
• Apply state-of-the-art algorithms and predictive models (Machine Learning/Deep Learning) to answer business problems.
• Build data pipeline and industrialize algorithms
• Share results with technical and business teams (Data Visualization/Story telling).