Are you a Registered Nurse looking to Specialise? We are currently looking for an NMC registered nurse to join our existing team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in Huddersfield. This is a full time opportunity working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As a nurse, you already understand that small details make the biggest difference. As autonomous practitioners on the road providing dedicated enteral care to patients in the comfort of their own homes, our Enteral Nurse Specialists need enthusiasm and expertise, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
As the UK’s leading medical nutrition provider, we have our eye on detail too. The commitment we show our nurses and our patients sets us apart from our competitors. We offer great benefits, a real work/life balance, and a service you can feel proud of.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Have up to date NMC Registration.
• Be a specialised or general nurse with two years’ post qualification experience.
• Able to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
• Able to act decisively and work both independently and as part of a team.
• Be competent in the use of technology
• Have a full clean driving licence
What we offer you in return!
• Competitive Salary & discretionary company bonus
• 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays (buy/sell available)
• Company Car
• Excellent Company Pension Scheme
• Bupa Private Medical Insurance
• Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
• Comprehensive training and support
Nutricia AMN is the market-leading provider of medical nutrition products and services for patients whose health benefits from foods developed for special medical purposes. Whether managing a long-term condition or recovering from an illness, dietary intervention can play an important role in delivering improved health outcomes. Nutricia AMN's products & services are specially designed for this purpose, making a difference to the lives of people who need them both in hospital and in their own homes through the Nutricia Homeward service in the UK.