AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Job Title – Community Enteral Nurse (Paeds)
Location: South Wales (primarily based in Aneurin Bevan University Health Board)
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:45 - 17:15, Friday 09:00- 16:00.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a fresh start with a company who really takes care of their staff and where you will find great work/life balance? Are you longing for a role where you manage your own appointments with patients so you can give them the time they need, working as part of a friendly and supportive team where no two days are the same? If so, look no further!
Here at Nutricia we care for our staff as much as our patients! We pride ourselves in taking care of our employees’ health and well-being and our nurses say they feel supported and receive robust clinical guidance. Autonomy and management of your own diary will enable you to create a healthy work-life balance that works for you; something we actively encourage!
We are looking for a Nursing and Midwifery Council registered nurse to join our team in this is a community-based role supporting our South Wales account, primarily based in the Anuerin Bevan University Health Board, working with both Adults and Children.
As an autonomous practitioner on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes, including tube changes. You will also provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, regular patient reviews, as well as trouble shoot to help prevent unneeded hospital stays. You will also play a vital role in providing training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with patients, families and healthcare practitioners
· Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage their own diary with minimal supervision
· Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
· Ideally have PEG experience, although full training provided
· Be competent in the use of technology, including Windows programmes such as Outlook, Word and video conferencing such as Zoom, MS Teams as well as using a tablet and smart phone
· Live within, or be willing to travel to the South Wales area.
· Have a full clean driving licence.