AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
We have a wonderful opportunity available for an Associate Manager, Digital Shelf based in either White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO! As the eCommerce and Digital Capabilities team integrates Happy Family into the COE, the Associate Manager, Digital Shelf will support the broader team's KPI / Reporting needs.
The Associate Manager, Digital Shelf will report into the Senior Manager, Digital Shelf and be responsible for helping to build Best in Class business performance acumen for the Digital Shelf. This person will support the Senior Manager, Digital Shelf, by helping to lead a cross-functional team to democratize PICOS (picture of success) scorecarding and execution for Digital Shelf KPIs (In-stock Rate, Content Compliance, Search Placement, Ratings & Reviews).
This includes but is not limited to monthly scorecarding, cross-business analytics integration, internal education plan, and measuring content effectiveness. Analytically savvy, this person will improve digital shelf dashboards to enable drill-down analysis and share high-level business insights. In this capacity, they will monitor and report out digital shelf performance and make recommendations to continue evolve Danone's digital shelf capabilities. This will enable them to connect with key business stakeholder who impact the KPIs (Sales, Marketing, Operations, eComm) and co-create action plans to improve performance.
· You have 2-4 years of experience in eCommerce, experience with Consumer Insights a plus
· You are proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
· You have experience manipulating data and formulas in Excel (experience with Salsify and Profitero a plus)
· You have a strong attention to detail with an eye on data integrity
· You use data to drive decision-making
· You have the ability to balance an analytical and creative mindset
· You have strong communication skills and are very organized
· You embody a can-do attitude and are willing to roll up your sleeves
· You have a passion for creating processes and implementing new systems
· You have a business development mindset and passion for discovering new opportunities to drive growth
· You are a self-starter with a proactive leadership style - You take initiative
· You are a fast learner with a,solution-oriented mindset
· You have a passion for technology platforms and eCommerce
· You have the ability to manage many different data sources
· You have a strong analytical proficiency with proven recommendations for impact
· You have the ability to understand different needs and translate into one clearly defined goal/objective
· You take a creative approach to problem solving
· You are comfortable analyzing large sets of data and making strategic recommendations
· You are effective at managing multiple stakeholder needs and projects & connecting the dots
· You are comfortable leveraging data to drive business decisions
The base compensation range for this position is $100k-$110k commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family . You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU .
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Danone requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace. Please note that employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.