AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Danone Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the " Aptamil Brand Manager " position within the consumer marketing department. If you are looking for a job to work in a purposeful, dynamic, diverse, and growing business, you may be the perfect match for this position! Take this opportunity to GROW Together! In the context of the job, position holder reports to Head of Specialized Nutricion Marketing.
As an Aptamil Brand Manager , you will drive the growth of the brands together with the Group Brand Manager. Danone is the value & volume leader with Aptamil & Bebelac brands in baby formula milk category, also have double digit growth as the category captain company, with a strong innovation pipeline but is as well in a context of heavy competition. Based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the market and competition, the brand manager will contribute to strategy development and execute the strategy.
In this role you will / will be:
· Work together with the Group Brand Manager to reach and exceed business objectives by building brand/category strategy & plans and taking P&L responsibility of the brand and rallying the x-functional teams
· Analyze brand & market performance by de-averaging consumer data, identifying key consumer insights, defining tribes. Also, identify key growth opportunities for the brands, create brand concepts, and validate
· Ensure a thorough market and competitive analyses and collaborate with S&I teams for facilitating consumer research and Brand Health Tracking
· Craft both the short-term & long-term business & marketing strategies including prioritization & brand plans, develop marketing communications plan accordingly
· Responsible from the brand's positioning and pricing
· Lead innovation - renovation projects and their business cases with the cross-functional team
· Ensure that the projects are completed on strategy, on time and within budget
· Execute the creative process of campaigns and shootings with the agencies
· Support implementation of all brand and campaign plans and their toolkits with C&CD Teams (key visual, print and digital materials, Q&As, all consumer promotions, joint business plans etc.)
· Review channel, SKU and regional performance of the brand and work with C&CD and Sales Teams to drive brand activation plans
· Strengthen the power of the brand behind saliency, difference & meaningfulness
· Acts as the brand owner by displaying a constant challenger mindset with a desire to question the norm and always strives for excellence.
· Lead presentation preparations for both global and local stakeholders
· Manage consumer marketing A&P budget and lead offline and online media plans in collaboration with media team and agencies.
· Comply with regulatory and deal with related stakeholders cross-functionally
· Lead and finalize agency agreements and take active role in creating contracts to minimize risks with the legal and media teams
· Act as the x-functional brand leader; control and coordinate the development of marketing programs and implementation through agencies and cross functional teams
· Manage the process of developing brand communication plan with the agencies
· Build strong, productive relationships with agency partners to ensure excellent proposal and delivery against strategy and agreed activity objectives
· Manage their team as the Brand Manager and recruit, coach & develop the team for current success and potential future roles
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have / be:
· Marketing experience, ideally within FMCG min 3 years
· Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, preferably management, economics, engineering or social sciences
· Experience working with marketing agencies
· Familiar with the overall business environment and cross-functional dynamics (R&D, Finance, Operations, Strategy) of FMCG companies
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Experience in Brand Management (P&L responsibility, Brand Strategy Development and Excellent Execution, Creating a New Campaign from insight / fact generation, strategy & creative process, launch with 360 integrated marketing plan to post-launch performance analysis)
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and deal with all kinds of different stakeholders cross functionally, across countries and management levels
· Strategic capabilities and experience in marketing strategy development, situational and trend analysis and creative campaign development
· Ability to oversee regional and local brand creative strategy (creative ideas and execution)
· Deep consumer understanding, with a grounding in insights and analytics Business / commercial acumen, including financial and digital expertise
Project management skills:
· Organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables
· Ability to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe and to work well and lead cross functional teams
· Possess the skills to prioritize and simplify when needed
· Not only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company and the brand
· Ability to turn insight in to action
· Ability to speak in such a way that naturally draws people in
· The ability to articulate a clear vision thru thought leadership and partnership
Working with us is about being able to do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, i t’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you . Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
This is a visible position within the company, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have an end-to-end responsibility to drive "change" & "growth. You will have a chance to experience 360 ways of working with multiple stakeholders. We develop talents and growth potential to enable strong career development for our employees.
Visit our website www.danone.com to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!