AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Danone is one of the most dynamic companies in the food sector. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone's products are sold in more than 120 countries and are split in 4 main categories: Plant Based, Dairy, Water and Specialized nutrition.
"Danone Ecosystem" is part of Danone's dual economic and social project to support, strengthen and develop the local players who make up Danone's ecosystem and who contribute or can contribute to the activity of the group's subsidiaries: small agricultural producers, transport or logistics operators, distributors, ragpickers, and players in the local economy in the areas where the group's plants are located. The Danone Ecosystem Fund is an endowment fund (120 M€) and an innovative and strategic platform for societal innovation, created in 2009, which often requires a "start-up" type of posture (curiosity, openness, questioning, creativity...).
It provides grants to various initiatives identified by the subsidiaries and co-created with non-profit organizations, such as NGOs.
100+ projects were launched over the past 12 years, reaching 5+M of indirect beneficiaries around the globe.
You will report to the coordinator in charge of Africa, Eastern Europe and central Americas working in the Planet side of the team, based in the headquarter in Rueil-Malmaison. Your mission will be split in 2:
1) Project support and link with communication team
- Support coordinator in steerco preparation and field visits;
- Ad hoc communication support requiring a deep dive on a project (e.g., creating an infographic on iconic project like Margarita);
2) Community and knowledge management
- Formalize best practices and updates on our project for distribution in our group and fund communication channels;
- Engage the members of the « sustainable sourcing community » and proactively build bridges between projects to share and disseminate the best practices (this will require a good understanding on the scope of each coordinator and give you a broad view of our activities).
The + of the apprenticeship:
• Work in collaboration with all Danone teams
• The possibility to bring concrete recommendations and a fresh perspective (that's what will make the difference!)
• Your remuneration will depend on our salary scale for work experience, according to your age and your level of study.
• You have Bac+4/5 level in business or communication school
• Fluent English, and Spanish is a +
• You are structured, and have the capacity to collaborate in parallel with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• You are proactive, able to own and drive your topics
• You are curious, determined to deliver your ambition
• You have Bac+4/5 level in business or comunication school
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences make a difference and that an inclusive work environment will foster our growth as a company, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability...
Because we want your experience at Danone to be a decisive turning point in your career, we offer you a specific support program, the Grow By Danone program. You will receive regular managerial follow-up in an environment that is both challenging and caring.
Growing by Danone is also a time for sharing and exchanging ideas, meetings and sessions to discover our businesses, which will shape your projects, not to mention the coaching sessions organized so that you can become a player in your own development.
Growing by Danone means getting to know yourself better so that you can build your own career path.
We look forward to seeing you at Grandir by Danone, apply and join the adventure!
We systematically reply to all our candidates. As long as you have not received a reply, your application has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.