AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance. Join our IT & DATA Team in Poland.
Reporting to Solutions Lead – S&OP/ Scenario Planning , you will be part of a team leading technology & digitalization for Global S&OP process where data and systems are highly fragmented. You will be responsible for the design of relevant IT products, setting up and developing a high performing product-centric team with a focus on business value creation & user experience, being the business partner on acceleration of Danone’s Global S&OP digital transformation.
As an Application Owner S&OP you will be responsible for:
· Providing All technology & data solutions for Global S&OP and business continuity.
· Delivering Global S&OP digitalization roadmap.
· Selecting & designing best solutions for Global S&OP.
· Bringing expertise on the solution during deployments.
· Partnering with business stakeholders towards value creation for Danone.
· Optimisating IT Run Cost by simplifying application portfolio.
This position is perfect for you, because:
· You have a solid experience working in CPG industry with deep understanding of Global S&OP process and the associate data.
· You have had an exposure to full lifecycle implementation with leading planning solution (eg: O9, Kinaxis, SAP, Blue Yonder).
· You are able to architect a Global S&OP solution with the ambition to simplify and automate while addressing functional requirements.
· You have some experience in workin in an operation and supply chain environment with S&OP processes.
· You are skilled in managing functional and IT stakeholders, including managers level.
· Thinking outside the box when solving problems is your domain!
· You have excellent verbal communication skills and ability to articulate and present different point of view to different audiences.
· You have great English skills, both verbal and written.
· You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out.
DANONE is a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, we care about every product we make, and we care equally about how we make them. Our company is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up and we want you to be part of that journey !
The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever and the chance to adapt and evolve through digital transformation is upon us. We want to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by our people.
We value output and personal contribution, enabling "Danoners" to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated by balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
Behind the greatest brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward. At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explorewww.careers.danone.com.
· Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
· You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader!
· We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
· On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a meeting with your future manager at Danone.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).