Danone Southern Africa (Pty) in WBS CYCLES & PROCUREMENT is looking for Supply Chain Activity Coordinator inBryanston.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
· To provide operational coordination to all activities (Innovations, renovations, promotions) throughout their lifecycle, to ensure on-time delivery within cost and quality parameters.
· Accepting end accountability for the successful delivery of identified objectives of CODEV projects as the Supply Chain representative of a multi-skilled team [PTM].
· Initiating change through participating in the strategic planning of key projects as well as efficiently managing the project process developed to secure timely product deliveries, minimise losses, optimise time to market, and improve customer service.
· Build project timelines
· Planning and communicating project operational execution including Run in/Run outs, Master data changes, Raw Material ordering, production scheduling and write off’s.
· Identify project risks and prepare/communicate business case scenarios for informed decision making (High Write off’s, material airfreight, volume reduction impact)
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Include and Update Supply Chain Activities in all project timelines including planning and distribution tasks (Ship to trade)
· Ensure All master data is updated;
o Barcode numbers and finished goods codes are applied for, created and listed.
o R&P item codes are applied for and created
o Bill of Material (BOM) is created and updated for production planning, declaration and procurement purposes.
o New items Forecasting is created and updated within the planning tool for production and procurement purposes.
· Facilitate the calculation of the launch volumes of Raw Material and Packaging for ordering purposes and ensure the on time delivery to meet project deadlines.
· Request Capacity & Feasibility scenarios from Supply Planning Manager
· Manage Supplier communication on all projects including; launch volume forecast, new material codes and getting commitment on timely deliveries.
· Communicating project changes to the SC planning team & Logistics provider.
· Coordinate and track the Run-out/Run-In of old and new Raws & Packs.
· Attend Weekly Project team meetings.
· Attend weekly Procurement meeting to give feedback on the progress of all projects.
· Manage the updating of write off provisions.
· Degree/Diploma (Logistics, Supply chain, Engineering, Project Management)
· Minimum of 3 years proven relevant experience in a similar role
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Windows and MS Excel
· Good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
· Takes initiative, accountability & responsibility for own work and works well with other teams
· Proven ability to filter and cascade top-down feedback
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment
· Excellent administration skills
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
· Strong presentation skills
Personal and Behavioural Characteristics
· Ability to work independently
· High levels of integrity
· Proven team player with good interpersonal skills and able to work in a collaborative work environment
· Flexible and adaptable with ideas, when changes occur within the plans and / or work environment
· Strategic thinking and problem solving abilities – curiosity
· Courage and determination, having the courage of your conviction and being able to challenge and push back
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?