Associate Account Executive (6 month FTC / Internship)Location London at 10 Bloomsbury Way !
Criteo (CRTO ) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
The London based UK Tier 1 Account Strategy team manages key International advertisers and major UK accounts. We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join the team and support growth across our top client base.
You will be assisting the UK Account Strategists across a selection of top accounts. Following your initial training, you will be responsible for analysing an assortment of metrics, building weekly / monthly reports, escalating issues / client requests to the Account Strategy, Technical Solutions and Business Intelligence teams, being the day-to-day “Go-To” person for the advertiser and/or its agency. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns, while cultivating and developing a strong and productive relationship with clients.
Specifically, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
· Analyze online advertising campaign’s key metrics, to detect anomalies in trends (CTR, CVR, ROI,…)
· Liaise with the client’s team and other Criteo departments on a daily basis to support and grow the account
· Ensure successful campaign management via quality assurance checks
· Pull and analyse weekly / monthly reports
· Help preparing key Quarterly Business Reviews
· Work with the Marketing Department on ad hoc projects regarding top UK accounts
To be considered for the role you will need to be:
· Graduating / graduated from either University / Business Schools
· Native/Bilingual English (excellent written communication skills required)
· Affinity and appetence for online advertising, ecommerce, statistics
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience in Client Services / Sales roles preferred
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
· Premium coverage of Healthcare & Dental + Free eye test
· Happy hour, (healthy) snacks, breakfast, social events.
· Bike storage and shower & lockers in the office
· Free Yoga and Pilate lessons in the office
· Free massage in the office
· Santander Bike keys + Museum passes
Check out a day in the life at Criteo!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.