Description de l'offre
Starting Date: July 2018
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Compensation: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative
agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies
globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language
specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer transcreation services as well as local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting,
DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among
others. For more information visit www.creativecultureint.com.
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop our online presence and marketing by:
• Writing blog content in English (articles/posts) about multi-cultural events and news;
marketing and advertising trends; language-related matters;
• Develop various campaign ideas to be posted on LinkedIn (infographics, PR contents and
• Helping optimize our online presence: Linked In, Twitter, SEO, Key Words, etc.;
• Plan for and develop newsletter ideas and content;
• Helping research trends, topics and data to support the team in the creation of content to
promote the business;
• Other client or project related tasks as needed.
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
• Receive structured training;
• Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
• Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
• Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
• Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a
• Native English speaker.
• Experience/University background in languages, marketing and inter-cultural matters are
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is a must.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
• People with design background are welcome. Please specify your experience and skills.
• Experience with SEO is a plus.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter including the following reference for the internship “PRMINT2018”.
Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.