Position: International Talent Recruitment
Industry: Languages, Cultures and International Marketing
Location: London, UK
Starting Date: June 2018, continuous recruitment
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Compensation: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative specialists and linguists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer copy adaptation & transcreation services but also local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting, DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among others.
For more information, please visit: www.creativecultureint.com
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and strengthen our network of linguistic and cultural experts around the world, as well as support us in the research of skilled professionals to join the team.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
• Daily management and update of our pool of talent around the world: talent search and skill assessment, creative judgement.
• Support in the recruitment of new team members: identifying the most relevant profiles according to the needs of the team and organising interviews.
Creative culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
• Receive structured training;
• Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
• Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
• Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
• Be involved proactively in the company’s growth;
• Take part in our reward programme for talent research.