The role of the Service Centre Executive provides support to Service Centre Advisors, who are the initial point of contact between customers and Connect. Amongst other things, you will monitor the flow of incidents into the Service Centre and will assist in ensuring the timely completion of all client requests. The execution of the role requires strong customer service skills. The main activities associated with this role are:
1. General Administration
2. Fault ticket logging and expediting.
3. Management of service performance to defined service levels.
4. Escalation management in conjunction with Service Centre management.
5. Analysis and reporting of service performance.
6. Interface into the change management process.