Talented, Knowledgeable & Creative Digital Marketeer Assistant for a Three Month Internship at a Confident Public Speaking Training Company
Please read carefully & only apply if you have a serious interest in the position alongside some of the required skills and experience
The role will include the following key aspects:
- Social Media Management – Developing a marketing plan and creating & distributing content across social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn etc.) to establish brand authority & company reputation
- Video Marketing – Creating video footage, using video interviews, testimonials, promos to strengthen emotional connections with target audience
* Developing, writing & distributing press release articles
* Creating content that is optimised for search & social media traffic
* Assisting with the planning, development and filming of creative video content
* Optimising videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions & tags
* Developing & maintaining a social media strategy
* Generating leads & sales
* Monitoring & measuring the success of social media strategy
* Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute & amplify the company’s content, reputation & drive website traffic
* Blogging – Successful management of a business blog & excellent written english skills
* Design Platforms – Creativity & proficiency in creating images & photo manipulation with Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Acrobat Pro
* Creative – in regards to typography, layout, design & production, with a professional portfolio
* YouTube Optimisation – Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines & optimise videos for YouTube search
* Social Media Marketing– Proven experience using social media channels to distribute & amplify the company's content
* Organisation: Demonstrated ability to multi-task & meet a variety of deadlines
You will be given a platform to shine whilst enhancing your portfolio and developing and you for your future career or as a permanent position within our business. This is a self-funded internship at 2 days per week over a 3 month period - 10am-6pm. You may then be offered a permanent placement or freelance paid position after a successful probatory period.
Generous Commission given for any direct sales from your successful social campaigns, with potential for very good earnings within the first three month.
BA/ MA in Marketing/Business Development or related subject desirable but not essential.
This position is not only open to recent graduates and applications from other candidates are welcome.