A strong candidate will be able to work with all teams in the business, will have an appetite for new methodologies and techniques, and an ability to quickly learn, deploy and manage new operational capabilities which solve ‘real’ business challenges. We are looking for passionate Intern for the period of 3 months to join our team.
As a Transformation Intern, a typical day might include the following:
• Monitoring the customer journey, ensuring business processes are fit for purpose and being followed by users.
• Assist with development of transformation deliverables by taking them from a concept to a reality.
• Ensuring our client experience is at an optimal level and hitting KPIs metrics we have defined across our customer journey.
• Be able to work with project stakeholders including operational staff up to our C level management Team.
• Creative thought process, always looking for ways to improve our business operational model by assisting with short term quick wins and long term transformation goals.
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
• You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer you’ll dig until you find it.
• You get a kick out of getting people to those aha!” moments. You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
• You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
• You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.