Communicaid is a culture and communication skills consultancy, with training centres in London, New York, Paris and Frankfurt and a network of trainers and partner organisations in over 60 countries. We assist the world's leading organisations to build long-lasting, profitable international relationships by designing and delivering training programmes to improve the international competence of their employees.
Job Title Business Development Intern
Area: Business Development
Specific Research, sales, social media and other duties
Opportunities: To gain an insight into the marketing & sales department of an international training company
Key Tasks: Please note that tasks may vary according to workload, opportunities, skills and knowledge.
• Database maintenance
• Contacts with clients
• Business development activities (to assist the business development team)
• General marketing activities (e.g. Assistance in organising marketing campaigns)
• Social media management (news monitoring)
• Reception tasks
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Happy to make telephone calls to clients and prospects.
Working Days and Times Working Environment:
Monday- Friday 09.00 - 17.00 Office
This is a non-salaried internship position. You will receive £65 per week to cover expenses.
Non native English speakers will also receive free English language training (1.5 hours per week).
No specific qualifications required.
We are looking for a student or graduate eager to learn and with an interest in sales and marketing functions.
Preferred period for the internship: September-October to December 2016