We are looking for creative and talented individual to create online content for our website blog and social media accounts.
We require a foward thinking individual with a passion for blogging and social media building.
- To create a weekly blog for our website and come up interesting topics.
- To post engaging content on all Social Media Profiles and Pages
- To post and engage with groups on Facebook
- To create Ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- To analyse the analytics available on some Social Media Applications and revise the posting schedule accordingly
- Update the social media reports
- To come up with new ideas and new ways to engage with the Social Media Community.
The role will include researching, writing and assisting the team with documents and online content. A good understanding of the fashion, beauty & media industry is needed. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for writing and creative content, who is looking to gain valuable experience within the hair & beauty industry.
As a content writer intern the duties include:
• Writing press releases and blogs
• Researching and content assisting
This role is perfect for a self-starter and creative writer. We seek an engaging and good communicator, who is enthausitic and able to think on their feet. There will also be the chance to work on other areas of onsite content.
(Job suitable for candidates in London only)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact us.