Description de l'offre
Part of Colas USA, Barrett Industries is a leader in providing infrastructure solutions throughout the United States. Through our subsidiary companies, we serve everyone from small contractors to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
Poste et missions:
The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting in the management of project(s) by means of cost management and analysis, scheduling, billings and project management.
Essential Functions :
- engineering, administrative and technical duties.
- Ensure a safe project site and work environment in accordance with company policy, implementing Goal Zero principles
- Assist Superintendent(s) and project managers with project operations, schedules, and cost management
- Review and analyze job cost information-verify accuracy and completeness, address and or correct as necessary
- Assist in producing monthly billing estimates for agency and subcontractors
- Communicate with agency(s), superintendent(s), subcontractor(s), foemen, estimator(s)
- Attend pre-job and weekly meetings with agencies/owners
- Read and understand plans and specifications
- Generate change orders for the project using estimating software
- Other duties as required
- BS Degree in Engineering desired (Ingénieur généraliste ou BTP)
- A Minimum of 1,5 years experience in construction industry
- Must be able to read and understand plans, drawings, and specifications
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally, should have working knowledge with Excel, Word, JD Edwards, and Heavy Job
- Excellent math and communication skills required
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
Driving licence required (Permis B).
* Accomodation costs are supported by the company, within the conditions defined by Business France.
* Car provided by the company
* In case of success we offer you exciting career opportunities.
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »