du01 février 2021au01 août 2022(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2064€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The Risk Administrator provides 1st Line of Defence knowledge and support in the management, oversight, and first level challenge of operational risk across functions.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that each department operates within the confines of Group level directives on Operational Risk Management, Internal Control, and Compliance.
The scope for this role encompasses all staff and activities of SGSS in Ireland, hosted within the Société Générale Dublin Branch & Société Générale Securities Services, SGSS (Ireland) Limited
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure day to day management of ORM deliveries, advising on operational risk subjects and associated processes, for relevant stakeholders and local management.
- Assist business partners in the process of identifying, assessing, recording, and remediating operational risk.
- Raise the level of awareness about the risk culture within operational teams together with SGSS business lines
- Provide support and first level challenge of all operational risk related processes, including but not limited to: incident management; KRI reporting; process reviews, action plan completion, including audit recommendation progress tracking.
- Recording of operational incidents within the Group’s internal incident management platform, and their subsequent handling / management in line with appropriate procedures.
- Support the organisation of the local operational risk governance including the production and presentation of dashboards.
- Implementation and maintenance of the first level (operational) control framework as well as of the supervisory / second level Permanent Supervision control framework.
- Coordinate with central teams and local management to ensure SG Group operational risk management standards, as well as local standards (as applicable), are met.
- Assist in identifying and assessing opportunities for task optimisation, incl. enhancing automation of reporting / dashboarding and usage of transversal/offshore resources.
- Oversight of credit risks: Overdrafts and client’s risk scoring
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com, to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale’s universal banking model.
SGSS is among the top ten global custodians, and the second largest in Europe, employing over 4,000 staff in 28 locations.
SGSS has 4 divisions :
CAO – Support functions
CML – Coverage, Marketing and Liquidity Management
FSO – Fund Services Operations
SBO – Securities Banking Operations
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.