du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2135€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Norway is looking for an ambitious Procurement Officer.
As a procurement officer, you will be in charge of purchase orders processing and managing suppliers' deliveries according to our operations requirements.
You will be part of the Supply Chain team and will be based in our main office in wonderful Oslo.
Main tasks and responsibilities :
- Material scheduling / Manage Material Availability (missing parts)
- Procurement / Manage Purchasing Document direct and Indirect purchases
- Procurement / Manage Acknowledgement of Purchasing Document for Stock Items
- Procurement / Follow-Up Needs Expression & Deliveries
Skills and education:
- We are looking for a young graduate that has a Master in Supply Chain or a Master in Economics/Business with some supply chain experience.
- Our future colleague should be organized and structured.
- She/he must be a team player who enjoys being part of a multicultural group.
- A very good level in English is required as this is our main working language. Norwegian and any other language is a plus.
- We are looking for someone who can use SAP and the Microsoft suite.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Joining Alstom means being a part of a highly qualified international team and you will be working with one of the most prestigious projects within railways in Norway
Our work environment is dynamic and positive.
We offer an innovation-oriented culture with international career opportunities. Competitive terms and conditions, pension and insurance agreements will be given.