du01 février 2021au01 février 2022(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
You will always work together with the industry-specialized Senior Analysts, Client Relationship Managers and/or specialized Business Lines. Thereby your main tasks will be:
- You will perform a complete Corporate Credit Analysis (Business Profile, Counterparty Description, Activity and Operations, Market and Industry Assessment, Peer Group Comparison, Counterparty Strategy, Management, Financial Analysis incl. Cash Flow Projections, Outlook).
- An appropriate internal Obligor Rating reflecting the counterparty’s creditworthiness will be determined by you.
- You will apply a wide range of financial transactions for all kinds of counterparty credit limits needed for execution.
- Providing a decision recommendation to the respective decision-makers, as well as swift answers to their questions is another part of your job.
- You will follow-up on the approval process until final validation, as well as on the evolution of SG’s exposure to specific clients, taking into account commercial (profitability) as well as risk considerations.
Dealing with potential changes is also part of the job.
This VIE in Frankfurt is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
WHY JOIN US
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.