du01 février 2021au01 février 2023(pour24mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1933€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Dataxis is looking for an analyst to join the research team focused on TV, telecoms and content distribution in Berlin.
Contract: VIE (24 months)
Start date: January 2021
Location: Berlin (Germany)
Dataxis is a business intelligence company with a strong expertise in media, television, and telecom markets. The company, controlled by its top management and backed by private investors, currently has offices in Berlin, Mauritius, and Buenos Aires.
The firm operates within three focus areas:
- Research and market analysis aimed at providing in-depth data, forecasts and insights on media markets to its clients;
- Events planning: 20 digital conferences scheduled in 2021, gathering executives operating over four regions (Europe, Middle East North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America) on topics including TV distribution, Sports distribution, Advertising, Content production;
- A daily newsletter covering media and entertainment topics worldwide on Latin America and Middle East Africa.
As part of the research team, the analyst will oversee the following missions:
- Maintaining the actual research with the monitoring and update of quarterly data and forecasts data in the following selected media markets:
- TV distribution
- OTT and Video
- Connected devices;
- Supporting additional research on topics such as advertising, cinema, internet, audio (radio, music), and other media related subjects, to develop or strengthen the coverage in these markets.
- Providing extensive data analysis to Dataxis’ clients;
- Communicating to the industry on research and analysis with articles; frequent written research highlights; presentations on topics impacting in the media industry;
- Engaging in the organization of conferences by supporting speakers’ recruitment, preparing panel discussions, and moderating a range of digital panels.