du01 février 2021au01 février 2022(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ENGIE TRANSITION SERVICES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1823€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
POSTE ET MISSIONS:
As an Analyst, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts, focusing on internal ENGIE clients.
You are involved in one client project at a time (few exceptions) and are encouraged to participate actively in various internal projects. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
The role will require you to:
- Provide advisory services in the field of Energy Economics
• Support ENGIE’s functional and operational entities to better understand and manage their strategic or operational challenges in an increasingly complex and uncertain environment.
• Provide economic analysis of energy systems
- Analyze energy system in countries in which ENGIE is present
• Improve and substantiate the understanding of market fundamentals for various energy carriers and advise corporate strategy and the business units on these topics
• Contribute to the regular provision of market price references and maintain the documentation of the assumptions thereof
• Build expertise in various energy sector simulation techniques: long term capacity expansion models, detailed unit-commitment and dispatch models and stochastic approaches.
• Contribute to risk analyses for large investment projects;
- Participate actively to business and organization development
• Contribute to the realization of proposals
• Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
You have an academic degree in Engineering or (Energy) Economics, with strong interest in the energy sector
• You have strong analytical skills, are able to synthesize complex concepts and to present and explain the analysis. You understand market dynamics and impact of energy policies on the latter
• You have good knowledge of micro-economics and/or engineering of power systems. Knowledge of optimization, data science or mathematical modeling is an asset.
• You are proficient with MS Tools (Excel, Powerpoint) and are familiar with programming environments (Matlab, GAMS, R, python, etc).
• You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and capacity to build relationships with clients and colleagues, build team spirt and work in a multicultural team
• You are comfortable communicating and engaging with multiple audiences
• You have between 0- and 2-year experience in consulting or energy sector
• You speak English fluently, other languages are considered as a plus.