du01 août 2020au01 août 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :BRED BANQUE POPULAIRE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2463€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
BRED is a cooperative Banque Populaire, supported by its 165,000 members and 3.7 billion euros of equity.
The BRED Group has 5,500 employees, 25% of which are located outside France and in French overseas collectivities, offering services in retail banking, corporate banking, private banking, asset management, securities trading, an insurance company and international banking via its subsidiaries and international trade.
Its core business is commercial banking in France (in the Greater Paris Region, Aisne and Normandy, and in multiple French overseas territories including La Réunion, Mayotte, Martinique, Guadeloupe and French Guyana) and French Overseas Collectivities, where it pursues targeted growth in the Horn of Africa (Djibouti), Oceania (New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands and Fiji) and in Asia (Laos and Cambodia). It also has representation offices in Myanmar and Ethiopia, in addition to equity interests in a number of banks in these various regions of the world.
A local bank committed to its communities, in France it has a network of 344 local branches (including 81 in French overseas territories), 16 business centres (including 5 overseas), 12 asset management centres (including 3 overseas) and a wealth management division.
BRED maintains long-term relationships with more than one million clients: retail customers, tradespeople, shopkeepers, professionals, high net worth clients, SMEs, midcaps, large companies and institutions.
In addition to loans, investments and day-to-day banking, it offers all of its customers the products and services provided by its trading desk, insurance company and asset management company, in addition to those offered by the specialist subsidiaries of the BPCE Group.
Head of Network and Security
• Security & Network
o Monitor security and network infrastructure proactively, identify areas of concern and develop action plans to address them
o Manage operational issues with hosting, connectivity, system performance and security from logging the issue at the respective supplier to implementation of the required fixes
o Collaborate closely with the business expert and IT teams to guarantee that the solution is in line with security policies and network standards
o Deliver IT network support in order to deliver 100% availability of all the platforms to banks and customers to ensure smooth functioning of key services such as core banking systems, data warehouses, mobile applications and payment systems
o Conduct scans of networks to find vulnerabilities
o Evaluate security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
o Follow up on new technologies
o Keep documentation of system setup security, hosting and connectivity/interfaces up to date
• Project Delivery
o Be involved in conceptualization of new projects, acting as a gatekeeper for the integrity of the digital architecture and its connection to the site infrastructure
o Organize and evaluate Penetration Testing activities to ensure security of the digital platforms
o Participate in technical testing activities
o Participate in compliance related topics (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Internal Audit)
• 2 years’ experience in network and security
• Hands-on and able to dig into technical issues
• Strong drive for solutions and sense of urgency
• Able to assess the criticality and impact of risks and issues in the above domains, and formulate concrete recommendations
• Ability to work autonomously and take decisions within the boundaries of his/her role
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations
• Fast learner, Self-driven, highly motivated, have can do attitude, able to work with minimum supervision.
• Problem-solving attitude
• Reactivity, proactivity & discipline
• Strong Team spirit
• Fluent in English
• Good communication skills
• Administration of LAN, WIFI and WAN network in an international banking context (Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Juniper, Cisco, HP, AeroHive)
• Scanning the systems for vulnerabilities in software and hardware (Qualys)
• Knowledge in security, understanding PKI, TLS 2.0, symmetric keys, asymmetric keys, basic attacks on websites, the links of those attacks to specific weakpoints and the countermeasures to be put in place.
Optional Skills Required
• Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
• Virtual technologies: VMWare ESXi, vCenter
• Linux Operating Systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
• English Language Skills (be able to work with BRED SA and BRED international Banks).