du01 février 2021au01 février 2022(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ARTHUR D.LITTLE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1823€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
About Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little (ADL), founded in 1886, is a leading global management consulting firm that links strategy, innovation and technology to master complex business challenges while delivering sustainable results to our clients. Arthur D. Little has a collaborative client engagement style, exceptional people, and a firm-wide commitment to quality and integrity. ADL is proud to serve many of the Fortune 100 companies globally in addition to many other leading firms and public sector organizations.
Arthur D. Little is a global partnership and owned by approx. 90 individual shareholders (active partners of the company). Arthur D Little has over 40 offices worldwide
Poste et missions:
We are currently looking to recruit a VIE based in our Brussels headquarter. The position will cover the controlling of our Global cost centers. The candidate will report to the Global Chief Financial Officer of ADL Group.
The role embraces a variety of tasks such as:
• Manage account payables: Supplier management, invoice booking, payment cycles
• Manage rebilling of cost to our subsidiaries
• Manage monthly closing of the accounts.
• Coordinate with local accounting firms for payroll, social and tax declarations
• Prepare monthly management reporting (actuals & forecast) under IFRS
• Provide accurate and timely financial information to Global Functions’ Heads
• Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process
• Recommend changes that will improve the companies’ financial performance and financial controls
• Participate in Global Finance initiatives implementation