du01 février 2021au01 février 2022(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) provides institutional clients, brokers and retail clients with a comprehensive range of securities services across all asset classes.
You will be responsible for:
- Autonomously steer answers to Request For Proposals (RFPs) together with the responsible sales person; which includes coordinating internal players, defining retro planning, directly answering to standard questions, producing final answers and preparing oral presentations and due diligences.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement: market watch à conduct market research as well as to transversal RFP activity monitoring.
- Jointly with and upon guidance from the sales team, you will help to strengthen SGSS coverage toward Key Clients and Prospects, e.g. by coordinating respective activities and by monitoring certain processes. :
- Produce and analyze key indicators (client meetings, NBI, pipeline, etc.) that will be circulated to the commercial teams, Coverage Department management, and SGSS executive management..
- Accompany business development by preparing commercial presentations for strategic client meetings and by following up consultants’ mapping by the sales teams
- Further, you will support sales teams and the Legal Department throughout the formalisation of the contract with our Clients / Prospects
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin as soon as possible, but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com to get more details regarding your financial indemnities.
WHY JOIN US
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.