du01 février 2021au01 février 2023(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2934€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As a Finance Partner to IT (Information Technology), your missions include:
- Monitor and control IT costs
- Prepare the monthly & annual IT Forecasts
- Develop the IT department budget
- Analyze and comment on the gaps between Actuals, Budget, and Forecast
- Build and monitor the keys for allocating IT infrastructure costs to the appropriate business lines
- Prepare and present reports on costs per vendor and/or application
- Assist in quality control and certification of financial data from the IT department
- Contribute in the computation and analysis of Standard Rates by IT Line and Entity within Asia Region
- Work proactively with offshore teams in Bangalore and Chennai India
- Support the team in monthly reporting
- Participate in the automation and off shoring initiative in cooperation with the Head-Office, the project teams and our Bangalore team
- Participate to the analysis of the financial results for the business line and the senior management of the bank
- Lead a regular review of our process and procedures to cater new business requests, improve operational efficiency, optimize process and ensure risk controls and regulation compliance.
- Perform a first level risk control in owned process, proactively work with the other financial controllers and Bangalore team
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact there that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
WHY JOIN US
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions Businesses (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Global Markets, Financing and Advisory) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of our Activities in Asia.