We are a rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London, also venturing in property acquisition, development and management. We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern with the potential for permanent conversion to join us in our London HQ.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is result-driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
Your main functions will be to assist the marketing team in day-to-day activities. The below examples constitute a selection of such activities, however it is not exhaustive:
- Develop the business by looking for new clients and generate new leads
- Contribute to online and offline campaigns to generate leads
- Monitor the " Funnel " acquisition process
- Identify and establish contracts with new partners
- Animate all social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and commercial campaigns on these channels
- Write regular blog posts for the website
- Send regular Newsletters to our clients
- Great communicator with excellent written English is mandatory
- Experience within a similar role and practical experience of Social Media needed
- Basic copywriting
Having basic knowledge or interest in any of the below will make your application stand out:
Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, basic HTML and video production/editing
Email Marketing (Mailchimp)
SEO & Content Marketing (WordPress, Google Analytics)
Paid Traffic (PPC)
Online/Offline Advertising Campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads)
Social Media Platform Management
£500/ month + £200 monthly discretionary bonus
Exciting work experience!
Fun, team outings
Great perks to choose from
An excellent working environment with small, young and dynamic team, almost much responsibility at times.
Start date: November 2017