Meraki Technical Support is a global team of 200+ highly technical Network Support Engineers. We work within a flat structure, as generalists, enabling each Engineer to troubleshoot any problem across our entire product line. We're looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those around them.
You will play a vital role in assisting our Network Engineering teams provide exceptional, customer-focused technical support for our growing client and partner base. You lead teams and enable both individuals and the team to meet case closure and customer satisfaction goals, serve as the technical point of contact for team members, and act as an escalation point for customers.
What you'll do:
- Develop a high level of customer service; posses a natural desire to help people
- Facilitate your team's ability to work on customer cases from initial creation to resolution
- Act as a point of escalation and guide troubleshooting efforts in wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported by Cisco Meraki customers and partners
- Leverage your relationships to diagnose and resolve cases, procedural shortcomings, and address mutual concerns
- Create and maintain reporting tools that measure team strengths and weaknesses and evaluate performance
- Identify patterns and obstacles that affect productivity, raise awareness of such issues, and implement solutions to the problems
- Manage the schedules of your workforce for optimal staffing
- Conduct weekly team and one on one meetings, periodically conduct performance reviews, and manage compensation changes with all team members
- Encourage and collect ideas from team members in regards to organisation improvement
Who you are as a Leader:
- You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures
- A Career Champion. You invest in your team's growth and development
- Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships
- You commit to earning our team's trust everyday through your actions and transparency
What you bring:
- 1-2 years' experience hiring and leading a team of technical product support specialists; 4-6 years' overall experience
- Experience coaching individual team members toward career goals
- Demonstrated mastery in account management, follow-through, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to focus on multiple high profile escalations at one time
- Ability to proactively anticipate issues and skillfully assess information to create viable solutions
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding escalated cases, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to build credibility & strong internal/external relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment with a mature and calm demeanor
- Passion for learning and teaching network technology and best practices
- Support experience for the Meraki Networking Stack or equivalent
- Experience utilising Salesforce or a CRM technology
- Experience analysing data using advanced skills in MS Excel and Google Sheets
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.