What You'll Do
Marketing & Sales @Cisco is transforming on all levels! We're laser-focused on developing engaging content and programs that are always customer-centric, regionally relevant and digital/mobile first.
The journey is exciting - and it's our talent that is the key to success. To that end, we're looking for an accomplished program manager to lead the day to day activities of our global university pipeline program in the EMEAR and APJC Regions. Our early in career program supports new talent through the first two years of their professional journey at Cisco. The program is comprised of our undergraduate intern programs, as well as programming and support for our recent university graduates globally. In addition to program management of the global university pipeline program, this role will also function as a learning consultant for the EMEAR and APJ regions. As a learning consultant, you will keep your pulse on the learning needs of the regions and work with “The U”, our Learning & Development Program, to ensure that learning programs are regionally relevant and accessible. You will champion in-region learning events and work with local teams generate excitement around learning opportunities!
Who You'll Work With
You will be working closely with Marketing & Communication's Learning and Development Manager, the US-based University Program Manager, our US-based team for “The U”, Cisco's University Relations team, our Marketing & Communications Strategy, Planning and Operations leads, & team managers. In partnership with our University Relations team, you will lead our recruiting and onboarding efforts. You will handle daily operations for the programming including managing the budget and being the first line of support for all of our university pipeline talent. You will make recommendations for hiring and placements and work extensively with managers across the organization to help meet their resourcing needs. Working with the "U" you will build engaging development experiences and help our new talent accelerate their careers and you will coordinate and deploy regional learning events. You will also help build a global new hire community through a variety of engaging events and experiences.
Who You Are
You're passionate about people and the possibilities that can be realized with the right talent in the right role. That energy and excitement translates into your engagement with your peers, stakeholders and the new hires in this program. You a have a deep understanding of recruiting, onboarding and retaining talent within the programs across the globe.
- You have 6-8 years of experience working with university talent and a passion for mentoring and developing new talent.
- You have experience developing and managing learning programs
- You are highly organized and detail oriented - you can juggle multiple priorities
- You know your way around Excel and can present data with ease
- You understand cultural and geographic nuances and partner across borders with ease.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco