Strategic Account Manager – System Integrators in UK Public Sector
We are recruiting for a Strategic Account Manager who is able to position the Cisco end to end solution set to customer contacts and executives within a number of UK based System Integrators. The System Integrator’s you will work with are in the UK Public Sector account group as they have a strong focus on selling to the UK public sector whilst generating large revenues from this vertical.
What You’ll Do
As the Strategic Account manager you will have the ability to work at both an architectural and executive level as Cisco drives wider engagement across these key accounts.
Strategic Account Manager Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive the agreed account sales strategy to ensure achievement of individual goals.
- Maintain a high level of communication to the customer to ensure that they are aware of new Cisco products, features, enhancements and services, updating the key people in their businesses.
- Consider at all times the alignment of the Cisco portfolio to the customers business needs.
- Coordination of Cisco account team and technical resources in support of the customers' business needs.
- Create, sell and then drive"Winning" designs for product and service.
- As required, take a lead role in manging issues with customers regardless of territory boundary.
Cisco Corporate Responsibilities:
- Reporting and deal management using SFDC, MBR, and CCW etc.
- Coordinate contract negotiation for all items, and assist service related contracts.
- Coordinate and manage any RFP efforts and responses.
- Assist where required with communication to Cisco product engineering for special customer requirements, enhancements, product design etc.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work within our Public Sector sales team, working closely with Systems Integrators to create opportunity by aligning the Cisco portfolio to our customers business needs.
Who you Are
The skills required include short term, mid term, and long term opportunity development coupled with internal account planning, forecasting and reporting as required within the sector.
As part of your DNA, you are a motivated, self-starter with an ability to build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product, services and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen.
Knowledge Ability and Skills:
This is the primary customer facing sales function that drives revenue and manages overall client relationships.
- Excellent at building the relationships necessary to promote the initial sale, and associatedsupport engagement to ensure the continued expansion of our services into these key accounts.
- A strong knowledge of the Cisco portfolio.
- 3 +years of experience with large Enterprise, SI or Public Sector Accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) are essential to this role.
- Be able to work independently and make things happen.
- A great team player who thrives on working hard and being part of a strong organisation.