Description de l'offre
- Location:Crawley, England, United Kingdom
- Additional Location(s)Cisco or Broadsoft office Germany. Preferably Berlin.
- Area of InterestProject or Program Management
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1240689
The Partner Onboarding Manager will be responsible for on-boarding Cisco's BroadCloud Service Providers (SPs) to the BC platform. The incumbent will serve as the primary interface between Cisco's Collaboration UC's various departments and our SP customers during their BroadCloud on-boarding. The Partner Onboarding Manager will also play a key role in managing relationships with our customer to ensure that their needs are met and to provide them with exceptional experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
• End-to-end project management
• Lead the BroadCloud onboarding communication between Cisco/BroadSoft and the customer(s).
• Project task coordination/scheduling, project and mitigation plans, status reporting, customer meetings, progress monitoring/tracking, resource assignment, etc.
• Project governance activities, and collaboration with account teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage customer meetings, including Internal and External status reporting, kick-off meetings, project reviews, etc.
• Direct onsite support for key/important delivery activities (e.g. migration/cutover events).
• Ensuring that all tasks associated with multiple, simultaneous projects are completed on time, and thoroughly communicated within Cisco (both the immediate team and upper management, as required) and between Cisco and the customer(s).
• Continuous interface with multiple groups, internal and external to Cisco, to ensure that the responsible parties are properly engaged and deliverables are met.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 3-5 years minimum work experience required.
• 1-2 years Project/Program Management work experience preferred.
• Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, ITIL) desired.
Other Skills and Attributes:
• Strong Project/Program Management skills required
• VoIP/Telecom/Cloud SaaS experience desired
• Direct customer-facing consulting or services delivery experience desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well-developed organizational skills
• Strong negotiation/collaboration skills
• Self-motivating individual, comfortable operating with minimal supervision
• Effective Time Management and Planning skills
• Effective use of project management and reporting software tools and resources
• Strong Customer presence. Ability to gain and maintain customer’s trust quickly
• Cross-functional leadership, ability to lead in a group setting
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Languages: Must be fluent in English and German. French and/or Italian and/or Spanish is a plus.
Working hours will vary based on the customer location/time zone.
Travel will be required- Travel will fluctuate throughout each project life cycle.