Online Product Manager
- Location:Milpitas, California, US
- Additional Location(s)Seattle, WA
- Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1242310
Who We Are
How do you connect with people every day? Do you chat? Video calls? Meetings? Have you ever had trouble connecting to audio, or video from a meeting room? Have you had a hard time coordinating with your team around a common goal or initiative?
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. We are uniquely positioned to make it amazing across hardware and software with a leading market position in meetings. Our next goal is to redefine how people work where communication is at the core of all productive collaboration.
We are looking for an Online Product Manager who is passionate about driving engaging digital customer experiences.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer-driven use cases and business model
- Create a roadmap for our website that addresses current needs and also develop innovate ways to generate growth
- Work closely with design and development team on execution of the roadmap
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the internal marketing team and external vendors to ensure campaigns and projects are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported
- Research and identify industry trends and update on competitor strategies
- Work with product marketing and the brand marketing teams to build creative and copy for webex.com
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of our website, presenting results in meaningful terms and telling stories with data.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus. Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Saas marketing and collaboration industry experience and is a big plus
- Strong analytical mindset; enjoy finding the "why" behind the numbers.
- Experience building websites with engaging content and driving growth
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be a highly-motivated self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco