Description de l'offre
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer-driven use cases and business model
- Design a roadmap for our website that addresses needs and also develop innovative ways to generate growth
- Work closely with design and development team on execution of the roadmap
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the internal marketing team and external vendors to ensure campaigns and projects are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported
- Research and identify industry trends and update on competitor strategies
- Work with product marketing and the brand marketing teams to build creative and copy for webex.com
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of our website, presenting results in significant terms and telling stories with data.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus. Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- SaaS marketing and collaboration industry experience is a big plus
- Strong analytical mindset; enjoy finding the "why" behind the numbers.
- Experience building websites with engaging content and driving growth
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be a highly-motivated self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco