Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you help customise the direction by ensuring our organisational challenges and opportunities are driving towards the best results.
As a Meraki Inside Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives covering the Benelux market to achieve our sales and talent development goals within the market. You will be responsible for setting the direction and empowering the success of your Inside Sales team responsible for: new customer acquisition, existing account management, and leveraging our channel partners to accelerate growth.
At Meraki, our goal as leaders is to grow and develop brilliant teams. The strength of our team is the foundation of our success. For us, the best team is one that is focused, highly trusted, empowered, inclusive and innovative. A great team will build products that disrupt markets and customer relationships that widen the impact we can have on the world. A great team will also inspire in each of us work that is meaningful and rewarding. You commit to living our leadership principles, create simple paths for people to deliver their best work, and make decisions that will prioritise the long-term health of Cisco Meraki.
What you will do:
- Hire, coach, and develop a hungry and passionate team of 8 to 10 Inside Sales Reps to deliver against your sales goals and drive strong internal and external relationships in service of an outstanding customer experience and continued rapid growth.
- Set the tone for your team through your actions and words: Foster a culture of strong achievement, inclusiveness, collaboration, creativity, and accountability while being a champion for your team's career development
- Coach and enable your Inside Sales Reps to grow as sales reps and hold them accountable for results (sales achievement and partner development).
- Invest in recruiting and growing the best talent, set employees up for a great onboarding experience, and provide candid feedback for continuous development.
- Build and drive territory strategy and priorities and communicate them clearly with your team. Continuously optimise our sales methodology and share best practices to improve efficiency and focus, enable greater scale, and yield better results.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximise results (channel, field sales, systems engineering, marketing, cisco sales leaders, etc.).
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement and People Operations to develop and execute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Lead weekly business reviews and forecast activities to achieve sales goals and hold individuals accountable for outcomes.
- Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers.
- Candid. You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures.
- Career Champion. You invest in your team's growth and development.
- Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- Trustworthy. You commit to earning our team's trust everyday through your actions and transparency.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in IT sales.
- Consistent track record of proven success.
- At least 1 year of people management experience.
- Experience selling through channel partners.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel when required.
- Fluency in English and Dutch required.
- MBA or master's degree.
- A good understanding and interest in networking technology, software, or IT.
- International work experience.