At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
The Meraki Team is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised, and entrepreneurial Events Marketing Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of high-profile events across Germany and German speaking regions attended by Meraki customers, prospective customers, sponsoring partners, analysts and employees to build high touch, in-person programs that contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation.
What you will do:
- Develop a thoughtful field marketing plan for assigned programs that align with regional targets. This plan is metrics driven and expands Meraki’s reach with prospects while effectively re-engages and nurtures current customers
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build high-calibre experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Manage aspects of the field marketing program including sequencing, budget, vendor management, execution and reporting
- Apply and recommend strategic objectives that translate to field marketing activities for the audience
- Operational excellence in scaling out field programs, often running multiple live event campaigns consecutively
- Partner and collaborate with product marketing, Public Sector sales teams, go-to-market strategy, demand generation, channel marketing, and design teams to create high value in-person campaigns that deliver high-calibre content and experiences for our customers and prospects.
- Practice excellent negotiation skills with vendors and internal teams.
- Communicative.You are an effective and timely communicator with all stakeholders. You understand what is needed of them and clearly instructs others
- Creative.You can see a problem from different perspectives. You love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration. You continue to evolve by following trends and brainstorming with the team to get those creative juices flowing
- Fiercely Collaborative.You take an organisation-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You quickly establish trusting relationships.
- Organised.You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected. With your excellent organisational skills, you are timely with communication and meet deadlines (even with some extra days to spare!)
- Metrics-driven. You have a good understanding of how to track and report opportunities, pipeline and influence driven activities, can build reports independently and identify trends for larger groups of information
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.