Cisco Jasper is looking for a versatile training development professional to develop high quality self-paced training content. You will work with the Global Head of Cisco Cloud Learn in designing, developing, publishing, and maintaining training content in blended training delivery methodologies – instructor-led, Web-based, and self-paced eLearning. This position requires effective collaboration with subject matter experts, documentation, product management, and customer-facing field personnel to ensure accuracy of course content to meet diverse training needs. You must be exceptional at making things happen.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain exceptional eLearning and training solutions to meet the learning needs of sales, technical, and channel partners.
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts to identify key knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with learning objectives.
- Create design documentation that communicates learning objectives, content structure, assessment measures, and learning impact (e.g. business results).
- Build effective learning materials using eLearning authoring tools (i.e., Articulate Storyline)
- Provide routine administrative functions such as maintaining courseware and running reports on LMS (Learning Management System)
- Develop certification programs, courses, lessons, evaluation tests, and feedback surveys.
- Assist in training program execution, logistics, and reporting analytics
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Masters in Instructional design or 1-3 years relevant experience in eLearning Instructional Design (ID) for a technology company
- Skilled in eLearning development with Articulate Storyline, Articulate Presenter, and Camtasia.
- Experience in routine administration of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to create and maintain multiple courses simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and deliver quality results in a time-sensitive environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of eLearning solutions for SAAS based software application training
- Experience in IoT or telecommunication industry