Who You'll Work With
Today, software solutions represent $10B+ for Cisco. Cisco is transforming the way customers consume and derive value from our solutions. Thus, making it easier to buy and sell Cisco solutions is essential to the growth of our company.
The Worldwide Software Sales Acceleration Team, an agile “start-up” sales team within Cisco, has been established to drive our go to market sales efforts for software solutions across the Cisco Enterprise portfolio – This GTM has traditionally been oriented around individual architectures (Data Center, Security, Collaboration, and Enterprise Networking), but is evolving increasingly towards a cross-architecture motion.
What You'll Do
This team will continue to be responsible for the overall EA sales performance globally and will drive the evolution of the EA sales motion to multi-architecture in coordination with the broader cross-architecture play strategy recently announced by sales leadership. The sales director role will play a leadership role in both the execution and evolution of WW EA sales and driving our broader specialist GTM around the overall cross-architecture plays.
We are an ambitious sales team focused on software sales. Our mission is to transform the way customers consume and derive value from our solutions. Through direct and influence selling motions, the Software Acceleration team will drive software revenue growth with Cisco's end users and field sales teams. Individuals on the team will craft the future selling strategies for Cisco, as Cisco shapes the future of technology offers and business solutions.
Who You Are
- Define and drive pipeline generation plan for all segments globally, working with Geo sales and architecture leaders
- Provide a quarterly WW forecast around Sales play bookings and top opportunities
- Deliver QBR readouts to sales and BE leadership that highlights areas of success and opportunity around play design, messaging, functionality, roadmap, field alignment, etc
- Align with Architectural and Client sales teams for successful customer engagement
- Work with the channel team to increase partner coverage for software.
- Align with field sales leaders to drive awareness, measure progress and collaborate on strategy to meet all sales goals
- You have sales management experience of direct and/or indirect sales teams with a track record of success
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent meaningful working experience
- You bring 10+ years quota carrying technology sales experience
- 3+ years of experience selling software, managed services or large complex technology solutions with reoccurring revenue streams
- You have demonstrated success in an influence selling environment
- Customer-first mindset and a strong ability to bring people together from across the company to navigate a wide range of strategic priorities and operational programs
- You have the ability to balance critical thinking, detailed planning, and the execution of multiple programs at the same time
- You are comfortable engaging with Sr execs, boards, and vast stakeholders. Strong executive presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to influence across disciplines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco