What You'll Do
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. In the role of Account Manager you will own and champion the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating major groundbreaking projects. Envision helping countries transform the citizen experiences, companies reinvent their customer experience, providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us. Join us for Account Manager role in Baku and make amazing things happen! The Account Manager at Cisco is the key point of contact for our customers. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
• Focus on an extraordinary assigned customers experience and become your customers' trusted advisor.
• Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
• Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
• Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and tackle customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled sales professionals working with pre-Sales and technology specialists.
Who You Are
• You bring 3+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
• Minimum BA degree in a business discipline, IT or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Write and speak English and local language fluently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Real passion for sales and technologies combined with genuine interest to learn and bring value to the customers.
• Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level. Experience working and selling to the Mid-market customers would be an advantage
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!