- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Additional Location(s)Any Major US City
- Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1257394
Why You Will Love This Team
We change the world.
The Internet is changing everything, making what we do more relevant than ever. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You will collaborate with peers, partners, and customers, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in using technology to impact the world for the better.
You'll be part a team that genuinely cares about its customers and partners, it's community, and each other. We enjoy having fun while we change the lives of those in our local and global communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You Will Do
In this role you will be passionate about working with partner US based entities to develop, design and articulate end to end end-customer collaborative solutions. This requires a deep understanding of Cisco's Collaboration solutions. The main focus of this role is to
- Develop solutions that allow our partners to implement highly integrated collaborative solutions across major network boundaries/domains and drive solutions for automation and integration across all aspects of the network and solutions.
- Communicate with roles ranging from individual contributor focused resources to Practice Leads/Line of Business executives.
- Manage multiple relationships across Cisco, Partners and product business entities to identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing products.
- This role will work with Internal Cisco BE teams and Customer eXperience to drive customer requirements and ensure complete solution development.
- Deliver a consultative style to advise partners on how to best utilize Cisco's products to pursue business needs
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with multi-functional teams and strategically engaging multi-functional resources to achieve their goals and inspire them to hit their numbers. Excellent Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong partner relationships inside and outside of collaboration architecture that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on contributing to the long-term success of channel partners and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You are passionate about the customer experience and passionate about new technology. You are a true teammate and love to learn. You will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will deliver extraordinary architectural solutions to the world's biggest companies. You know how to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as the technical background that enables you to easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects.
You are passionate about the partner and customer experience.
You are passionate about new technology.
You are a leader within your technical community.
You know how to facilitate relationships with senior personnel.
You have the technical depth and breadth to make and backup big claims.
You have high standards.
You communicate effectively.
You hold accountability of yourself and others.
You focus on the right things.
You build alliances.
You set the pace.
You own results.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.