Description de l'offre
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a Collaboration Software Engineer to join our team. Your role and responsibilities will vary, but will be focused around software and collaboration solution automation. You will be deploying Cisco collaboration technology, upgrading and maintaining servers and software, writing scripts to automate processes and co-developing software with other Cisco engineering business units.
We expect to embed you in a team of engineers, doing development and deployments with a meaningful focus on architecture and design and ensuring the use of proven software engineering practices during development.
Who You'll Work With:
ACE (Advanced Cisco Experience) is a dynamic team within Cisco IT who deliver Cisco Collaboration Technology very early in the product lifecycle with the primary goal of Sales Enablement. Through early access and exposure to the Cisco Collaboration Products, Cisco sellers gain valuable hands-on knowledge of new features and products.
Who You Are:
You've achieved a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field (CS/EE) and have several years of related experience. You need to have a combination of software and collaboration skills mentioned below (not all of them are required):
- Experience with software testing
- Exposure to adjacent technology such as databases (SQL, NoSQL) and distributed systems (network protocol foundations, messaging queues)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc)
- Hands-on use of cloud or container technology (AWS, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Exposure to delivering production-grade software (Service assurance, High availability, Security, etc)
- Demonstrable skills of designing and architecting software systems (API Design, Object Oriented Software Design)
- Ability to lead and mentor more junior engineers
- Experience with Cisco Voice Solutions (CUCM/Gateway/CUBE)
- You have deep understanding of VoIP (SIP, H.323, SCCP, MGCP)
- You communicate for action with good interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- You have experience in support of Cisco Unified Communications or Business Video Solutions.
- You can demonstrate and understanding of WebEx - Cloud application services, or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- You have a good understanding of call control protocols
- You have hands on experience - Log Analysis (SIP/PRT/Wireshark/Http log/Fiddler)
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco#GIS #SDX