Description de l'offre
- Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
- Area of InterestInformation Technology
- Job TypeIntern
- Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
- Job Id1252593
Location: Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, UK
Start Date: 1 July 2019 - 1 Year Internship
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology and have the desire to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced global environment then a Cisco Intern role is a great way to begin your career. Working at Cisco is rewarding and fun and we always encourage the contribution of individuals to our company success. Our interns will work alongside experienced professionals, from day one. If you are looking for a career that will impact the direction of one of the leading technology companies in the world, then Cisco is the right opportunity for you.
As a Cloud Analytics Intern, you will have an opportunity to help Cisco unleash the power of data. We have a huge amount of information around Cloud Infrastructure usage, and as aninternyou will help provide analytics solutions which will enable Cisco to be more data-driven to optimize its day to day Cloud infrastructure operations and strategy. You will help make traditional & predictive analytics available and consumable in ingenious new ways, and help build a community of “analytics advocates” across the company to ensure adoption.
Day to day that means:
- Use design thinking to provideindustry leadingdata analytic solutions which enable the business.
- Working with multiple complex data sets to accelerate operational and strategic data-driven decision making.
- Opportunity to learn and apply data science tools and techniques including python, machine learninganddata visualization.
- Continuous personal development in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment.
- Look for opportunities to continually simplify, improve, and automate repeatable processes across the organization.
- Identify and prioritize business and technical requirements.
- Work with a variety of product owners, scrum masters and development teams across different time zones.
- Enrolled in a degree with a strong quantitative and analytical component. This includes software engineering, information management, physics and mathematics but other disciplines would be considered such as business, history, philosophy or economics.
- Interest in learning about data and machine learning applications in an industry leadingorganization.
- Enthusiastic about the application of technology and its potential.
- A self-starter and collaborative individual with a passionincommunicating concepts and ideas.
- Outgoing and comfortable engaging with people from various disciplines and backgrounds.
- Continuous learning mindset, always looking to learn and apply new concepts and techniques
- Flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Legally eligible to live and work in the UK (student visa does not apply).