Program Duration: October 2018 - February 2019
Locations: Poland, Belgium, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Portugal, Serbia, Greece and other countries
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have a dream to succeed in a collaborative, dynamic environment then the Cisco Incubator Program is an ideal way to begin your career.
We created the Cisco Engineer Incubator to help you grow and develop towards a successful career in IT industry. We are fully committed to providing you with extensive training and certifications but also an amazing experience of an international community of people just like you!
In the Incubator program, you will learn about Cisco technologies from our best experts, through a series of in-office or virtual seminars and webinars. You will have a chance to get Cisco certified and grow your networking knowledge, as well as trying out Python or getting stuck into an IoT micro-project. But that's not all! To be successful in the IT industry, you need crucial business and communication skills and that's also part of the Incubator! You will do all of that with a group of 100 people from all over Europe, gaining new friends and professional relationships!
You will be exposed to a professional recruitment process where you can assess your technical and soft skills, which we'll provide feedback on and mentoring to support your ongoing development. On top of that, if you're successful in our Talent Days, you get PRIORITY for graduate jobs in our Krakow and Brussels Services hubs!
On the program you will get:
- Rigorous courses, online content, tools
- Ongoing assessment and personalized feedback
- Both individual instruction and independent study
- Experts delivering in-classroom content
- Hands-on experience in labs working collaboratively and individually
- Preparation for industry-recognized certifications
- Pathways to higher education and career opportunities
- Access to global ICT support communities, career tools, and social networking
- Critical 21st century skills
Criteria for assessment invitation:
- you are graduating in the year 2018/19 (or earlier) with either Bachelor's or Master's degree or "fresh" graduates (up to 2017 graduation date)
- you speak English (other language, such as Italian, Spanish, Portugese, French, is an ADVANTAGE)
- you have motivation to learn and develop and real passion for technologies
For more details, please check:www.cisco.com/go/krakow
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.