Are you looking for an inspiring and positive company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too – located in the heights of central London with an outstanding view of the city skyline, we’re a short walk away from bustling areas like Shoreditch and Liverpool street. We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 190,000 customers and one million active networks and counting around the world. We have a comprehensive set of solutions which allows customers to seize new business opportunities and reduce operational costs. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our market leading organisation and help us reach our next goal.
Cisco Meraki are seeking a highly entrepreneurial Channel Account Manager (CAM) to join a high performing channel sales team. You will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and growing strong channel partnerships across Denmark and Finland and driving rapidly growing revenue from our most strategic partners. The goal is to have partner growth outpace Meraki regional growth.
As a CAM for Cisco Meraki your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth within our top Danish and Finnish Partners. This is an exciting opportunity to create unique lead generation and sales incentive ideas, while building a personal brand and representing Cisco Meraki. You will utilize your exceptional presentation and relationship building skills to convey Cisco Meraki’s value proposition to large partner audiences across multiple business functions. You will work closely with our sales organisation to ensure close alignment on creative marketing campaigns, sales and technical enablement and partner strategy.
You will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- Drive exceptional Y/Y partner revenue growth
- Manage existing relationships across all levels of your partner organisation
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Meraki products among partner sales and technical teams
- Create and maintain your quarterly business plans
- Develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs to increase sales
- Deliver sales and technical trainings for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Meraki sales reps
- Develop partner-facing collateral and sales tools, lead-sharing campaigns, and marketing programs to support the overall growth of our channel program
- Design and project manage partner service creation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years dealing with partners
- In-depth understanding of the partner landscape in Denmark and Finland
- Validated career progression within an organization
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- Experience leading the complete life-cycle of a project
- OpenandTrustworthy–you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- Self-aware– you understand how others perceive you, and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- ResultsOriented–you identify areas where we can improve as a team, and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable– you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- Collaborative- you share early and often to engage those around you
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.